Becoming “a Church that is Poor and for the Poor”
February 2-5, 2014, Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, DC
At the 2014 Catholic Social Ministry Gathering, join national Catholic organizations and Catholic leaders from around the country for four days of practical insight, networking and action. Be part of the larger picture of Catholic social ministry, and take action on pressing challenges relating to human life and dignity, and justice and peace. Featured speakers will include John L. Allen Jr., senior correspondent for the National Catholic Reporter and Rev. James Martin, S.J., Editor-at-Large of America magazine and author of numerous books.
Six Things to Look Forward to at the Gathering
- Briefings on the Church’s response to domestic and global challenges relating to poverty, war, injustice and the promotion of human life and dignity.
- Advocating on Capitol Hill for policies that protect and support people suffering poverty and injustice.
- Learn best practices, plan for emerging needs and identify areas for more effective cooperation.
- Networking events that connect you to 500+ social ministry colleagues from around the country.
- Pre-Conference partner meetings and events that offer insights and further learning opportunities.
- Special discounted rates on hotel and travel for the gathering.
Act now to be part of our special initiatives developing diverse leaders and young leaders in Catholic social ministry.
Join the discussion and be part of the solution. To register or for more information visit www.CatholicSocialMinistryGathering.org.