Through many hours of collaborative work, the Association President’s Handbook was renamed in 2016 to the Association Reference Manual (ARM) [available electronically or in hard-copy].
ARM serves as a complete reference, replacing former smaller handbooks. It is a comprehensive guide to the association president and officers as representatives of their association and as members of LCUSA-AIC.
- A list of frequently asked questions with answers
- Guidelines and suggestions for the associations
- An overview of our mission, LCUSA history, LCUSA’s Strategic plan, the national board’s responsibilities and other pertinent national-based information
- Information about LCUSA’s membership in the worldwide International Association of Charities (AIC)
- A section on the Junior Ladies of Charity
- The importance of advocacy
- Suggested Vincentian spiritual activities
- Forms related to operational procedures
To download a copy of the ARM, please go to our Members’ Corner (password required).